Use the information on this site to teach your clients about the various methods and websites to find labour market information for either job searching or career planning. Encourage them to follow LMI regularly and to use the information on this website for a better, more expansive job search.
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn so you never miss an important piece of labour market information.
- Subscribe to receive our reports and other valuable LMI, delivered directly to your in-box.
How to use this site with your clients:
- Ask your clients to do the LMI Quiz to determine how well they are using a variety of LMI strategies. Use this as a way to start a discussion.
- Review one or two sections per day from the Who’s Hiring section of the website to teach the various methods of LMI.
- Ask your clients to practice one new LMI strategy per day and to report back on their experience and successes.
- Ask your clients to find one article or report about their occupation or industry from the Employment Trends section of the website.
- Ask your clients to go to the About Peel Halton section of the website and search for their industry in Peel Halton and then find corresponding businesses to make their own company directory.
Additional Resources for Career Practitioners