In the News
- Nestlé Canada Inc. has a 12-month contract open for a Trade Analyst in Brampton; completion of University Degree in Finance or Business Administration working towards a recognized Accounting Designation (CPA or CFA) is required, LEAN, Six Sigma or Focus Improvement Certification is a strong asset, as is being Bilingual French/English
- Rain for Rent in Brampton has openings for CDL Class A Drivers; training is provided, a high school diploma or equivalent, a valid Class A driver’s license and an insurable driving record, 1-2+ years of experience driving Class A vehicles and the ability to back up long distances and offload in often tricky areas, understanding of Canadian truck regulations and laws.
- Links2Care has a part-time contract opening for a Registered Early Childhood Educator in Georgetown; must have an ECE Degree/Diploma or equivalent, minimum 2 years’ experience working with children and families in a group setting and valid Standard Level “C” CPR/First Aid Certification are required. Safe Food Handling an asset.
- HSBC Canada has an opening for a full time Analyst- Corporate Banking in Mississauga; a total of 1-3 years of commercial banking experience; Bachelor’s degree and proven strong analytical, finance and financial modeling skills are required
- GAL Power Systems in Mississauga has an opening for a fulltime Generator Technician to maintain equipment; minimum high school diploma, courses in generator use, mechanics, and/or electrical and experience in generator use, mechanics, and/or electrical would be a definite assets
» In the News
» ADVICE: Find out how to shine during a telephone interview
ADVICE: Find out how to shine during a telephone interview